Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thinking

Will there ever be a time when I don't think about him? When I am not wondering what he is doing or how my cats are or whether or not his parents went on another cruise?

It stinks.

Even though he abused me, he was my only friend for a long time. Not exactly a good friendship, but when he was the only one there, that was all I had.

I am trying to make friends but it is hard for me. I always have this assumption that no one will like me. One of my Mom's coworkers is my age and he calls her Mom too and he wants to take me to the movies and to dinner. Not a date by any stretch of the imagination, just wanted to clear that up before I start a scandal in my blog LOL I have been talking to him on Facebook and he seems nice enough and we have a ridiculous amount in common, I think we actually have the same life, sort of. It is strange, but anyway, I should probably just go and try to have fun. But I don't really know how to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie... go and have fun... some of my best 'friends' started with dinner and a movie... it doesnt have to be a date, it doesnt have to be formal. There is nothing wrong with 2 adults enjoying an evening out ( or afternoon, or morning breakfast etc).

    ReplyDelete