Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movie Day!

Yummy. Popcorn! :drool:

I am taking one of the chickens to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. He has decided that we should have popcorn and candy AND maybe stop at McDonald's too. Yikes!!

I have not really had much "bad" food lately. I am pretty sure this theater doesn't butter their popcorn, they have a place where you do it yourself, so that is good. And they have salad at McD's. Gosh I have avoided fast food like the plague. I am going to a Burger King birthday party next weekend, ack.

This will be good practice to see if I can manage to handle being in a tempting situation.

I am planning a fast this week. I am having blood work done so I plan to just continue throughout the day. I would like to see if my body can actually be hungry. I have no idea how that feels and I would like to learn. I am getting some V8 tomorrow to drink that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment