Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you, Veterans!

Thanks to everyone who has served our country and their families :-)

Today was a boring day. I relaxed for most of it. I read some. I did some dishes. Nothing too interesting. It was a nice change of pace, having a day off in the middle of the week.

I am sniffling and coughing. Not sure what is up. I lost my insurance with my soon to be ex, and my new insurance is not good at all. So I am praying that I wont need to see a doctor. I am barely paying the medical bills I have already.

Court was cancelled on Friday. It will be rescheduled for after the new year.

I got 100% on the first month of BiPap machine use. So basically it pretty much fixed my sleep problems. Now the trick is keeping it when I can't actually pay for it LOL That is in God's hands :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment