Sunday, November 15, 2009

Feeling better

Well enough days have gone by that I am no longer freaking out about my car. The damage is only cosmetic. I can't afford to fix it, but I am remaining thankful that the damage wasn't worse. A friend told me "It's just a car." And it is.

I had a long lunch with my husband today. We actually managed to get along. I have laryingitis though so we communicated via my writing and him talking. He is still looking for a job. It must be hard being laid off right now. We still agree that we can not mend our relationship. We are both happier without being in that volitile situation.

I am still on the medicine for the sinus infection. I have been coughing so much, that is why I lost my voice. Last night I could not wear my BiPap mask for several hours and I woke up every few minutes. I don't know how I managed to live my life like that for so many years and not even realizing what I was missing out on. Eventually at around 5 AM I was able to breathe enough to wear it and salvaged about 4 hours of sleep.

I cleaned my room yesterday to get it extra clean. The slighest bit of dust bothers my allergies. I am washing all of the bed linens today as well. I can not wait for more frosts to kill whatever it is that I am allergic to outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment