Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sad

Yes, I am sad. I am not overeating right now, so I am stuck feeling the feelings. And it sucks.

I am stressed out because I have to go get some papers filled out for the worker's comp claim. I just feel like this is stressful for me. I suppose it is an imposition for me to have to do all of this work. Blah.

And STBX has a lawyer to represent him in the divorce. What the hell for? So that is stressing me out.

And my phone rang at 12:30 in the morning. I have no idea who it was. That is never a good feeling,

And STBX called me to try to pawn the furniture off on me. Bite me. I am not taking it. I don't have anywhere to PUT it. Perhaps you should have thought about that before you PUNCHED ME, Asshat.

And he always went on and on and on about how it was going to be impossible to get the wooden bookshelf that was mine that I LOVED down the stairs when we moved. And that it just couldn't be done, etc, etc. So I left it and now he calls and says he moved it down the stairs and I can come pick it up.

Again, BITE ME! This is just further proof that he was full of shit and just wanted me to be miserable. He was too lazy to move the bookshelf so he told me it was impossible, but wonders of all wonders, he has it down the stairs and waiting right now. Bite. Me.

I hate him. And if I wasn't such an idiot I would recognize the number and I wouldn't have answered in the first place. But I don't want to save his number in my phone. But my memory sucks and I can never recognize the number.

Wow, I am in a miserable mood, aren't I? I blame this on lack of overeating! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment